Interface with SEW Eurodrive Drives using .net code
IES is currently in progress, of creating a set of Microsoft .net based components, that interface the SEW Eurodrive series AC drives, these will be available as separate components or a complete suite of components. These can be used in your own software for testing, training and creation of custom applications. These components can save many hours of coding and allow developers an easy way to interface and use the SEW Eurodrive systems and access and program them from a Windows based PC, running most versions of Microsoft Visual Studio. All components will be well documented and will have been well tested and used in a production environment, so they are guaranteed to be stable. These components will be ready by December 2017, we will keep you informed.
* Microsoft .net components, already in use on live production machines.
* Specifically integrates with SEW hardware.
* Can be used on customized software solutions.
* Full documentation provided with components.
* Save many hours of coding time.